Auxiliary looper / Converter
Never worry about thread tension again!
Handy built-in accessory compartment
The baby lock Victory features a unique, compact tubular looper system that guarantees fuss-free, quick threading. Extra-strong loopers in a quality similar to that used in industry make your baby lock imagine fit for more difficult tasks. The Victory's auxiliary looper / converter can be easily activated for a two-thread stitch. Since it is firmly connected to the upper looper, it can't get lost or misplaced.
The Victory's auxiliary looper / converter can be easily activated for a two-thread stitch. Since it is firmly connected to the upper looper, it can't get lost or misplaced.
The ingenious jet-air threading system makes threading your Victory child's play. From now on, you are the one who defines the threading order. You no longer need to follow any coloured threading points or start again from the beginning because of a threading error. Forget about loose threads that may cause tangles and confusion. Simply choose the desired looper thread, insert it into the threading port, push the button and the yarn will be threaded up to the tip of the Victory´s looper as if by magic. In fact, all loopers will. The jet-air system of your baby lock Victory is simply ingenious!
Thanks to the automatic thread delivery system of your baby lock Victory. Simply choose a stitch, set the thread delivery system correspondingly and start sewing. No more tiresome tension adjustment every time you use another fabric, stitch or thread thickness. Simply set the automatic thread delivery system to the desired stitch. Your baby lock Victory will produce exact stitches. There are three sensors: stitch width sensor, stitch length sensor and fabric thickness sensor that help you produce perfectly balanced stitches – with no ifs and buts!
Your baby lock Victory lets you adjust the stitch width quickly and easily. You can deactivate the cutter quickly and easily with a switch if you want to sew closed or tube-like pieces of clothing. The same switch reactivates the cutter whenever you need it. The cutter does not is not fully retracted and you can use it as a guide.
Optimal illumination of the working area by LEDs
Stretch fabrics often cause problems such as puckering or distorted seams that leave you in despair. Thanks to its differential feed, the Victory guarantees an optimum feed of stretch fabrics and thus prevents puckering or protruding seams. You can also use the Victory's differential feed to produce fanciful gathering or stretching effects.
No more tiresome searching for the correct imagine accessory. The handy accessory compartment under the thread spool holder on the right side of the machine contains all important tools. The accessories it can hold include:
- Spare needle screws
- Spare cutters
- Screw driver for needle screws
- Soft brush with guide to insert the needles
One and the same dial lets you modify the stitch length and change over the Victory to the rolled hem option. Simply read the setting value on the dial's scale.
Since both the Victory's cutter and the chaining finger move together, it really is the stitch width that changes and not just the cutting width, as with other conventional machines. This prevents overcutting and undercutting.
Improve your chances of being accepted for finance
Please use the below guidelines to ensure you get the best chance to be accepted for finance.
- Min age 18, Max age 75 at the end of the term.
- Be a permanent UK resident, with minimum 3-year address history.
- In regular permanent employment, a minimum of 16 hours with a minimum annual income of £10,000.
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits.
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Finance payment option.
- Exclusions: Unemployed/ Students/Non-UK Residents.
- Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
- All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant. E.g. personal email address and mobile number.
- Double-check the applicants’ details against their government-issued ID i.e. Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number, and postcode.
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income.