Auxiliary looper / converter
Manual thread tension control
Handy built-in accessory compartment
The baby lock enspire features a unique, compact tubular looper system that guarantees fuss-free, quick threading. Extra-strong loopers in a quality similar to that used in industry make your babylock enspire fit for more difficult tasks. The enspire's auxiliary looper / converter can be easily activated for a two-thread stitch. Since it is firmly connected to the upper looper, it can't get lost or misplaced.
The enspire's auxiliary looper / converter can be easily activated for a two-thread stitch. Since it is firmly connected to the upper looper, it can't get lost or misplaced.
The ingenious jet-air threading system makes threading your enspire child's play. From now on, you are the one who defines the threading order. You no longer need to follow any coloured threading points or start again from the beginning because of a threading error. Forget about loose threads that may cause tangles and confusion. Simply choose the desired looper thread, insert it into the threading port, push the button and the yarn will be threaded up to the tip of the enspire's looper as if by magic. In fact, all loopers will. The jet-air system of your baby lock enspire is simply ingenious!
Adjusting the thread tension is always a bit fiddly. Especially if the stitches you have just produced do not look the way you want them to. The baby lock enspire has separate looper thread and needle thread tension dials that are clearly arranged to allow an easy adjustment of the tension for the correct thread. Don't be afraid of setting the thread tension to your respective needs. All tension dials have marks to make it easier for you to return to the basic setting.
Your baby lock enspire lets you adjust the stitch width quickly and easily. You can deactivate the cutter quickly and easily with a switch if you want to sew closed or tube-like pieces of clothing. The same switch reactivates the cutter whenever you need it. The cutter does not is not fully retracted and you can use it as a guide.
Stretch fabrics often cause problems such as puckering or distorted seams that leave you in despair. Thanks to its differential feed, the enspire guarantees an optimum feed of stretch fabrics and thus prevents puckering or protruding seams. You can also use the enspire's differential feed to produce fanciful gathering or stretching effects.
No more tiresome searching for the correct enspire accessory. The handy accessory compartment under the thread spool holder on the right side of the machine contains all important tools. The accessories it can hold include:
Spare needle screws
Screw driver for needle screws
Soft brush with guide to insert the needles
One and the same dial lets you modify the stitch length and change over the enspire to the rolled hem option. Simply read the setting value on the dial's scale.
Since both the enspire's cutter and the chaining finger move together, it really is the stitch width that changes and not just the cutting width, as with other conventional machines. This prevents overcutting and undercutting.
Improve your chances of being accepted for finance
Please use the below guidelines to ensure you get the best chance to be accepted for finance.
- Min age 18, Max age 75 at the end of the term.
- Be a permanent UK resident, with minimum 3-year address history.
- In regular permanent employment, a minimum of 16 hours with a minimum annual income of £10,000.
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits.
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Finance payment option.
- Exclusions: Unemployed/ Students/Non-UK Residents.
- Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
- All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant. E.g. personal email address and mobile number.
- Double-check the applicants’ details against their government-issued ID i.e. Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number, and postcode.
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income.